Thank you for using LocalsYoga! We love feedback. Please send suggestions to email@example.com
- This yoga event has passed.
Yoga + Brunch at Stockpot
August 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
When :: The 1st + 3rd Sunday of every month || 8:30-9:30A
Where :: The Stockpot, Norfolk
Cost :: $12 *includes a post class mimosa*
COVID UPDATES ::
– We are encouraging students to please wear a mask to class until they are settled on their mat. As students are moving they are welcomed to take their mask off and flow freely. When students are leaving class or excusing themselves we will again please ask for masks to be worn to ensure the safety of our fellow yogis
– No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in to practice.
– To ensure we are following all state guidelines we are limiting the number of attendees. Please obtain your spot via the ticket link. We must ensure we are socially distanced to 6+ feet apart and this will ensure we are capping the class accordingly to meet state guidelines.
– We are not providing any rental mats at this time, however we will have hand sanitizer stations at all events.
Thank you for your patience. We cannot wait to practice with you regularly in the future, but until then – #NamaStay6FeetAway 🙂
We are joining forces with one of the best restaurants places in town. Set your alarm clocks and get ready for an early morning slow flow in Selden Market’s Stockpot. Yep…. you read right – a slow flow that will leave you with all the feels! This class is opened to all levels so a newbie + an old-timer can have a great time. Stick around for some post class hangs, a yummy mimosa (with great flavor options), and some of the best brunch in the 757!
We will be practicing upstairs && space is limited. Grab a ticket in advance and get ready for some Sunday Funday!